Article image

Using thin clients in hazardous areas

It's not cheap running an industrial plant, especially one in a hazardous environment, so when things do go wrong it can cripple a business.

Article image

Biometric access control in data centres

In the quest to protect mission-critical business assets and to satisfy government regulations, data centres are often on the leading edge of security measures.

Article image

How to protect micro data centres and individual defined high risk cabinets in data centres or co-location situations

“How secure is secure?” According to the most recent studies, only about 20 percent of data centres are secure, leaving an overwhelming 80 percent at risk.

Article image

Marrying CFD with real-time monitoring

Power and cooling is, for many data centre owners, their biggest operational expenditure (Opex) cost.

Article image

No network is an island

In a nugget of wisdom that has survived for centuries, English poet John Donne famously noted that 'no man is an island.'

More Data Centres & ITView More >>

View More >>

Latest Issue

Download a copy of our digital magazine

View Issue