The new ADIN2111 adds Long Reach Ethernet connectivity to controllers, sensors, and actuators, delivering insights for more efficient and sustainable building management. Ideally suited for use within small, power-constrained edge devices, the ADIN2111 provides up to 50 percent power consumption savings and up to 75 percent in PCB real estate versus discrete implementations.
The ADIN2111 is designed for daisy chaining data in-line and ring networks utilising existing deployed single twisted pair cabling infrastructure within buildings, shrinking retrofitting costs. The enhanced diagnostic features reduce commissioning, installation, and system downtime by troubleshooting problems quickly and effectively utilising the provided real-time information on link quality and fault location. Compliant to the IEEE 802.3cg standard, this solution enables Ethernet connectivity over 1.7km of cabling, supports ring redundancy and soft real time protocols like Modbus/TCP, BACnet/IP and KNX.
ADIN2111 Key Features:
• Ultra-low power consumption of 80mW
• Small package, 7mm x 7mm LFCSP
• SPI host interface removes need for microcontroller with integrated MAC Interface
• Advanced packet filtering offloads burden of priority traffic management from processor via 16 MAC addresses look up table
• IEEE 1588 timestamping support
More information may be found here, and also here.
Print this page | E-mail this page
Download a copy of our digital magazine